Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rally of the Angry

Rally of the Angry

Are you ready to do whatever it takes to change your life?

bornandbredwar

If this describes how you feel:

  • My life absolutely has to change RIGHT NOW
  • I'm ready to do whatever it takes to get out of my situation
  • I'm angry but don't know what to do
  • I have hurt people [or myself] with my anger
  • If God is a righteous judge, then He must be angry at my situation too
  • I need God to guide me on what to do to change my life, and I will not shy away from what He asks me to do

This rally is for you. If the above does not describe your current situation please do not come.

Rally of the Angry
Late-night June 23 - 3am

Venue:Adabraka,former warehouse,close to Adabraka Market

If you haven't watched Bishop Renato's message about this rally yet, please watch the video now.


No comments:

Post a Comment