Thursday, March 22, 2012

An Ex-Pastor's Daughter's Testimony


In February, I experienced something wonderful: my sacrifice was finally answered.

During the Campaign of Israel, I asked God to transform my family, especially my parents, who committed a great mistake by joining the World Church.

One day, I was listening to Bishop Macedo’s program and I heard the devil speaking about the World Church. At that very moment, I called my mother over and had her watch it with me. She just remained quiet, as she thought about everything she saw.

That same week, my father announced he wanted to leave the church. So I began praying even harder to tie-up whatever demons would try to stop him. But, God had already transformed him.

The next day, my father decided to tell the leader of the church that he was leaving. However, the devil was not willing to give up so easily. During that week, they constantly called him, offering him a better job with a higher position. This is because the World church takes into consideration how long the pastor served at the Universal Church. In other words, the longer he was a pastor at the UCKG, the better.

But I was sure that God had already transformed my father. Today, for the honor and glory of the Lord Jesus, both of my parents are no longer a part of that lie. My father said he would never go back there again, he is very happy.

Now, I see him genuinely smiling and there is peace in his words and actions. My mom said he is praying every night, which is something he had not done in a long time. I am so happy about this great victory. I pray that they find the way back to the Lord Jesus.

Everything we place on the altar with all of our heart, God sees and does not forget. He may even take some time in answering, but when the time is right, He blesses us.

Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment