Thursday, March 22, 2012

No faith,No will to Live,No Anything

Do you know when a person thinks to themselves: "I'm completely lost, I have nothing left, there is nothing to lose, so it’s all or nothing, life or death. If I live, I live and if I die, I die."
And they decide to dive into the world of crime.

When a religious person is living in sin, he begins to think just like this criminal.
"Since I'm already lost anyways, one more mistake or one less mistake won’t change my spiritual state. I have been going to church, I’ve kept my vows and nothing..."
This kind of reminds me of the story of the young man and the harlot in Proverbs 7.6-23.
And this is where people become discouraged and give up the fight.

Many people say, "My faith is not like theirs. I feel empty and discouraged.
I HAVE NO FAITH, NO WILL TO LIVE, NO ANYTHING ...
I have led a meaningless life.
If God wants to help me, He has to do it on His own, because my strengths have faded away.
Sometimes I feel like I'm in a quicksand pit and there is no way out. The more I move, the faster I sink.
Who can help me?"

Answer:

Although you don’t have the strength to fight, you have the strength to continue living in sin, isn’t that right?
The strength you have been using to sin can be used to make things right.
This is what we call faith.

Faith is power. It serves for good or for evil, depending on the will of its owner.
Faith is obedience. When you use this power to obey the Word of God, your life will never be the same.
Without this obedience to the Word of God, you will not see His results.

Church attendance and loyalty to some easy things to practice are important.
However, nothing is more effective in solving problems than the sacrifice of sin.
Sin neutralizes faith and hinders the action of the Holy Spirit.

My Father, in the Name of the Lord Jesus, remove the spirit that has prevented Your people from thinking.

God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment