Friday, August 26, 2011

24th August

Thrown Out

My husband left me, what should I do?
My son is an addict and he hits me, what should I do?
My boyfriend broke up with me, what should I do?
I get bombarded with bad thoughts, how can I resist them?
I'm lost, please guide me.
I used to be an assistant, I need help.

Many people have been leaving all kinds of questions concerning different problems on this blog.
Some questions are about love, family matters, finances, health; while others are regarding
doubts, fears, anxieties, addictions, etc.

Everyone eagerly awaits the solution to their personal problems. But few, very few, are concerned with the final destination of their soul.

It’s as though their earthly life was eternal and the solution to their circumstantial problems are more important. What lack of vision.

Those who lack vision and spiritual understanding believe that in the end, everyone will go to heaven. They believe that our Heavenly Father is all about love and mercy; He won’t punish anyone.

But someone asked Him:

Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?

His answer was very clear:

Make every effort to enter through the narrow door,because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to.

Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, ‘Sir, open the door for us.’ But he will answer, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from.’

Then you will say, ‘We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’ But he will reply, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!’ There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out. Luke 13.23-28

And where will your soul spend eternity?


Pr Julio da Silva

Venue:Adabraka Former Warehouse,Close to the Market

Help Lines: 0302 222 400, 020 048 7534, 024 366 80 67


No comments:

Post a Comment