The grudges against my ex-girlfriend made me become a very angry and malicious person to the point of wanting to kill her and her partner.
Every day I thought of ways of how I could kill them both. In my head I had planned the perfect murder. I didn’t care about the consequences, all I wanted was to get revenge for pain she caused me. The moment that I was about to go ahead with my plan I realised that I had a big problem and I needed to change. I started attending the meetings at the Universal Church of the kingdom of God(UCKG) , where I received the Holy Oil from Jerusalem.
I used the oil to anoint my head and tongue. I prayed asking God to help me change and not long after that, a desire of forgiveness took over my heart. Now I no longer hold grudges against my ex-girlfriend; I have moved on and I am happily married. My character has completely changed since having an encounter with God. Today I am a totally new person.
Andrew Dixon