Though I had a well-paid job, I wasn’t satisfied with my career route. I was earning but I wasn’t fulfilled.
I had the passion and talent for jewellery making and this was what I really wanted to do. But though I had the idea for my business, I didn’t know where to start. Coming to the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God (UCKG), particularly the meetings on Mondays I was encouraged to pursue my dreams.
With this encouragement, I grew confident and I started my own business. I also had an idea for another project that I wanted to setup and establish. I created some documents and anointed them with the Holy Oil from Israel before sending them out to various organisations.
I wanted God to intervene because I knew I couldn’t do it on my own – and indeed He intervened!
I now have several rolling contracts for jewellery making workshops with private schools and other organisations around London. I also gained contracts with major brands!
The workshops have been so popular that I have now hired tutors to help out. I am my own boss and I love it! I believe the anointing and prayers helped my business grow.
Melissa Leon